This independent family run business in the Building Services industry uses directly employed plumbers / engineers to install, service and maintain all types of heating & plumbing installations. They also resolve problematic issues, validate and commission installations, as well as prepare AutoCAD drawings to specification.
Due to current steady growth they are currently looking to recruit a Plumber & Pipefitter in the Surrey, M25 West area.
Reporting to the Service Manager your duties will be:
- Cut, thread and assemble pipes to specifications
- Assemble and secure pipes, tubes, fittings and related equipment according to specifications
- Attach pipes to walls, structures and fixtures
- Inspect, examine and test installed systems and pipe lines
- Measure and mark pipes for cutting and threading
An ideal candidate will have the following Skills and Experience:
- 5 + years experience in a similar role
- CITB qualifications in Plumbing
- Experience in the HVAC industry (not essential)
- Pressurised hot water experience (not essential)
- Ability to work in a team and build relationships with management and staff members in the office and on site
- Flexiblity in approach to work and able to work under own initiative
With a talented team of professionals backed by an excellent engineering team, this company strives for constant development to ensure that their clients receive a service of the highest quality. They are looking for talented professionals to ensure lasting, successful relationships are continually forged with their varied clients across the South East UK.
For more detailed information on this vacancy and a confidential discussion please contact David Dunn on: 0118 907 6181 or email: email@example.com