This renowned European company is dedicated to delivering innovative energy savings and control solutions to meet today’s climate control and refrigeration challenges. Established in the late 1900s they are part of a larger Group which has a presence in over 80 countries, manufacturing plants in Europe, South America, China and the USA and over 50 years of experience in supporting the HVAC and Refrigeration sector.
Due to growth and exciting new changes within the UK organisation, there is now a requirement for an OEM Sales Manager with a preference for Commercial / Retail Refrigeration and/or HVAC market knowledge to further strengthen their team.
Based in the field this National role will include:
- Technically promoting and selling control products and systems to UK Industry OEMs
- Assisting with sales forecasts and annual strategic planning processes
- Providing input on advertising, literature and promotional materials
- Recommending pricing strategies
- Building relationships with the supply chains - cabinet and pack manufacturers, design and installation companies, consultants, end-users, service companies and FM businesses.
Preferably holding a technical qualification you will demonstrate and have :
- Good communication skills
- knowledge of Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and/or Controls principles and systems
- ability to manage multiple projects involving a variety of resources within defined deadlines
- previous manufacture / product sales experience ideally
- a full, clean driving licence
This company works with OEMs developing cutting edge technology and also supports contractors, service providers and end users for new and innovative products in the field.
You will have an ability to communicate with engineers and partners at all levels and a desire to deliver 1st class customer satisfaction.
This global leader recognises that its success is rooted in the talents of its people who are passionate about what they do, whatever area of the business they work in. They are looking for committed and capable people to join their leading operation.
For more detailed information on this vacancy and a confidential discussion please contact David Walker on: 0118 930 4444 or 07774 726119 or email: email@example.com