This global company is dedicated to delivering innovative energy savings and control solutions to meet today’s Climate Control and Refrigeration challenges. Established in the late 1900s they are part of a group which has a presence in over 80 countries, manufacturing plants in Europe, South America, China and the USA and over 50 years of experience in supporting the HVAC and Refrigeration sector.
Due to growth and exciting new changes within the UK organisation there is now a need to recruit an OEM Salesperson with a preference for Retail Refrigeration to further strengthen their Refrigeration team.
Based in the field this National role will include:
- Technically promoting and selling products and systems to UK Industry OEM’s
- Assisting with sales forecasts and annual strategic planning processes
- Providing input on advertising, literature and promotional materials
- Recommending pricing strategies
- Building relationships with the entire supply chains from cabinet and pack manufacturers, design and installation companies, consultants, end-users, service companies and FM businesses.
Preferably holding a relevant technical qualification you will demonstrate and have proven experience in:
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Refrigeration and/or Air Conditioning principles and systems
- Managing multiple projects involving a variety of resources with defined deadlines
- Previous manufacturer sales experience – helpful but not essential
- Hold a full driving licence
This company works with OEMs, developing cutting edge technology and also support contractors, service providers and end users for new and legacy products in the field. Therefore your ability to communicate with engineers and partners at all levels is as important as a desire to deliver 1st class customer satisfaction.
This global leader recognises that it’s success is rooted in the talents of it’s people who are passionate about what they do, whatever area of the business they work in. They are looking for committed and capable people to join their world leading operation.
For more detailed information on this vacancy and a confidential discussion please contact David Walker on: 0118 930 4444 or 07774 726 119 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org