This global trendsetter in motors, fans and control systems has built an outstanding reputation and is now a market leader in many fields and equipment. With over 2000 employees at the main plant and with subsidiary facilities and representative offices in more than 30 countries around the world they have ensured their access to global markets. Their continually expanding network stretches form Great Britain to China.
Their South East England operation currently has a vacancy for an National Sales Manager to look after a specific range of products across the UK. Reporting to the UK Sales Manager this specialist role will require you to sell the following type products:
- Filtration Systems for the Industrial Diesel Engine & Gas Turbine Markets Including Acoustic Packages & Jet Engine Test Cell Plants
- Ventilation Systems, Dust Extraction, Process Waste Extraction and Filtration
- Equipment and machinery to the food and pharmaceutical industry
- Industrial products from air circulated batch ovens to dust and fume control systems
As the ideal candidate for this role you:
- shall have a minimum of 5 years proven and demonstrable track record of selling the above type of equipment within the UK or Europe
- capable of working largely unsupervised with technical and commercial support being provided by office-based colleagues
- shall be computer literate, with competence in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications.
- will be self-motivated and in possession of well developed communication skills, both written and oral, enabling effective interaction with colleagues and customers
This leading brand has values that have strengthened their organization, shaped their culture and guided their behavior for many years. They foster a culture that promotes excellent performance, teamwork, inclusion, leadership and growth.
If you would like to discuss this great opportunity in more detail please contact David Walker in confidence on 0118 930 4444 or 07774 726 119 or apply now as shown. Rest assured you will always be in direct control of your application at all times.