Our client is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of low pollution heating and hot water solutions. They have been operating successfully in the UK for 40 years and have built a reputation for providing an extensive range of high performance, innovative and trustworthy boilers & water heaters for many varied applications.
They are looking to recruit a National Sales Manager to generate, as a minimum, the budgeted annual revenue target from M&E contractors, both directly or indirectly, within the Territory for the benefit of the business as a whole, as well as to represent the best interests of the company in all customer-facing situations including technical representations to consulting engineers, local authorities, housing associations and various end users. All actions should be focussed on achieving purchase orders.
- To win orders to achieve annual sales revenue targets as defined by management from year to year.
- To represent in person, through regular commercial sales and business development visits, plant room visits, technical CPD presentations, phone calls, e-communications and product quotations, the range of products marketed by the business to existing and potential customers in all areas within the defined territory.
- To enhance revenue from all existing accounts.
- To develop new business relationships and win business from customers currently not purchasing product from the company.
- To be familiar with the technical characteristics of the product range offered as well as being aware of key competitors within the market.
- To be familiar with market trends and key regional trends and to pass such information to Management, with documentary evidence.
- To provide Management with all requested information by way of Quotation Pipeline Reporting, Monthly Reporting and Case Study Information.
- To liaise with all departments within the business in order to achieve the revenue targets as defined.
- To be available to attend meetings as requested from time to time by Management.
For more information about this position, please contact David Walker on : 0118 930 4444 or 0118 466 3333 or email : email@example.com