Our Client is one of the leading UK companies providing Radiant Heating and Cooling products into the Commercial Market. Due to significant growth, they are looking to recruit a National Sales Manager to pro-actively broaden market opportunities in addition to taking a larger market share.
The primary objective of this role is to develop and influence significant, measurable growth in RHC product and service line. The successful candidate will foster high-level influence and networks with stakeholders and decision makers in the target sectors. The successful candidate must also provide support to the ASMs in the field via project meetings, joint visits and seminars. They will also establish as a preferred supplier status / framework agreements with target Key Accounts and demonstrate year on year sales growth in the RHC products as well as other assigned company goals.
- Deliver incremental sales and profit margin through developing new and existing relationships with new and existing prospects in various market sectors.
- Identify the decision makers and influencers within target National organisations, present relevant RHC Solutions and Services and follow through as required, independently or with the territory ASM as appropriate - close orders.
- Develop new relationships and establish formal agreements with National organisations.
- Manage all contacts, opportunities and relationships to meet monthly and annual targets and objectives.
- Identify decision makes and influencers with prospective customers whilst developing existing business.
- To lead and support CPDs, Exhibitions, Conferences and Meetings as required.
- Working directly with the RHC Product Manager - provide relevant product and market information in a timely manner, and fully support the PM in their primary role as the RHC Single Point of Contact.
- Have a major input on the establishment of Project-specific account teams, to progress particular contracts.
- Generate monthly and periodic reports on time and as agreed with the Commercial Director & RHC Product Manager
- Provide regular feedback and briefings to the Commercial Director on the status of actions and initiatives.
- Work closely and communicate regularly with the Commercial Director to assist business, personal development and ensure awareness of your own training needs.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest relevant industry news and keep the RHC Product Manager informed of all competitor product, price and promotional activities.
- To assist with RHC product research by monitoring and identifying trends, factors and conditions which influence the performance of product, prospective and competitor offers.
- To monitor and control expenses incurred in the implementation of all company duties within the company guidelines.
- To co-operate in the operation of Company policies on Environment and Health & Safety.
- To perform other duties to assist with the smooth running of the business as required.
- Achieve tasks, objectives and budgeted sales targets within required timescales.
- Follow up outstanding items to ensure projects completed on time and on budget.
- Resolve issues that arise and escalate in a timely manner.
- Technical and Commercial experience within the Construction / HVAC industry.
- Possess a high level of negotiation, presentation and communication skills (Groups, Face-to-Face, Written and Telephone).
- Be flexible in the work environment, results orientated with a pro-active approach.
- Able to network across various high level influencers, identifying customer needs through a sound knowledge of their business and industry sector.
- Well organised, structured and systematic in approach to tasks with the ability to set up and follow effective processes.
- Ability to train, mentor and guide in the promotion and application of technical products.
- IT skills: Computer literate in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Outlook and CRM system.
- Educated to a minimum 'A' Level standard - (a formal Engineering qualification is an advantage).
- Demonstrable achievements in the Construction / HVAC industry - Specification and Direct Sales.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
For more information about this position, please contact David Walker on : 0118 930 4444 or email@example.com