Our Client is a leader in Control solutions for Air Conditioning, Refrigeration, Heating and systems for humidification and evaporative cooling.
They are urgently looking to recruit a National Account Manager - Dealer Channels to create, develop and fulfill the sales strategy and plan.
The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving the sales and profitability objectives of the company within the sector and with each partner and also responsible for winning, maintaining and expanding relationships with assigned reseller partners and for presenting the entire range of the company's products, solutions and services to assigned partners with specific focus on key solutions or products that fit the market key growth drivers.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner / dealer accounts.
- Co-ordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and expectations.
- To meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Pro-actively assess, clarify and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- To manage potential channel conflict with other sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally.
- To lead solution development efforts that best address customers' needs, while co-ordination the involvement of all necessary company and partner agreements.
- To drive adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- To achieve assigned sales quotas in designated partner accounts.
- To meet assigned expectations for profitability.
- To complete partner account plans that meet the company's standard.
- To maintain high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company's standards.
- To complete required training and development objectives.
- Proven track record within HVAC / Refrigeration / Controls
- Business acumen
- Strategic and Operational planning
- Execution of company plans
- Business planning
- Sales channel / dealer experience
- Sales / Business Development
- Technical and Application of Refrigeration & HVAC products and solutions