Our client is a solution-focused business in the Heating, Ventilation and Cooling sectors and have been at the forefront of heat pump and refrigeration technology for many years.
They have recently joined forces with another company adding quality products to their range and expanding their geographical coverage in the HVAC market. As a result of this, and as part of a growth plan initiative, our client is seeking to strengthen their UK Sales Division with the appointment of a Sales Manager for Mobile HVAC Equipment, reporting to the UK Managing Director.
Ideally the candidate will be based either London / South East or Bristol, but there can be flexibility for the candidate to be based elsewhere from home.
- Develop and implement a strategy for growing direct sales into the UK business to business market.
- It is expected that the successful candidate will have a network of customers that will enable them to hit their sales targets in 2017, whilst working in co-operation with a business development team to prioritise marketing, lead generation and sales targets, to deliver a stable and strong platform for future revenue growth.
- There will be a further responsibility in supporting specific UK distributors within the Mobile / Hire equipment sales market sector.
- Experience working in the mobile equipment sales market segment.
- To have experience and understanding of the applications where mobile environmental control systems are used.
- Ability to establish achievable commercial sales targets, forecast and have the commitment and drive to exceed sales targets.
- Have a good understanding of commercial and operational metrics, that will enable the company to achieve bottom line success.
- Self-motivated and the ability and facilities to work remotely.
- Able to travel within the UK and occasional travel in Europe - this is a customer-facing role.
- A technical background is ideal, but an understanding of, and ability to demonstrate effective sales skills will take priority in the selection process.
- Full UK Driving Licence
For more information about this position, please contact David Walker on : 0118 930 4444 or 07774 726119 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org