This multinational electronics company employs over 80,000 people over 100 countries and has global sales in excess of USD 50 billion. They specialise in producing mobiles, telecoms equipment, home appliances, air conditioning units and vehicle components. They are a leading brand of residential air conditioners with one of the world's highest market shares and regularly maintain their position as yearly sales leader.
An exciting vacancy exists for a Specification Sales Engineer in the London and South East area within their thriving Air Conditioning business. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- creating new sales opportunities within agreed sales targets
- maintaining sales agreements with targeted customers
- executing and refining the sales strategy with the sales team and managers
- effectively reporting all sales and business development activities
- promoting the brand through regular and set presentations to customers
- designing systems from drawings and schematics provided by customers for internal pricing
- delivering Seminar presentations to consultancy practices
As a prime candidate for this career enhancing opportunity you will have:
- the relevant tertiary engineering or technical based qualifications
- proven experience in a similar role within the air conditioning or refrigeration markets
- excellent understanding of engineering sales systems and B2B sales influence chains
- a disciplined, process driven mind set with tenacity and a determination to achieve
- refined interpersonal and networking skills
- a resilience to drive issues through to a successful customer focused solution
- good judgement to make realistic decisions within your scope of responsibility
- well honed problem solving abilities
- a customer focussed background
This world leading company is determined to finding people who match their corporate culture and who are determined to succeed. They attract dedicated and enthusiastic engineers with a hunger for challenge. Their professional teams attract pro-active and highly competent career minded individuals able to take decisive actions and focussed on out performing their competitors.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact David Walker in confidence on 0118 930 4444 or 07774 726 119 or apply now as shown. Rest assured you will always be in direct control of your application at all times.