Our client is an market leading manufacturer of Commercial Refrigeration Cabinets supplying directly to leading Grocery Chains and indirectly through a national network of independent Distributors.
An exciting position for a Key Account Manager has become available to join their Sales Team following results of significant sales growth and promotion of the incumbent to a more senior position within the company.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Sales Director, the role combines management of existing Key Accounts as well as developing new business across the UK and Eire.
- Ideally with a commercial refrigeration, HVAC or similar capital product industry background.
- Minimum 5 years’ commercial experience selling to major retail accounts.
- Confident with strong organisational and communication skills to coordinate with internal and external stakeholders across functions including manufacturing, planning, project management, installation and engineering / maintenance to ensure the successful fulfillment of large and fast-moving capital programmes.
- Experience of completing multi £m tenders.
- Flexible and adaptable in a small but fast-growing environment .
- Confident in a demanding customer facing environment.
- Ability to operate on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to develop a good understanding of our customers business requirements and operations.
- Proactive approach to all tasks undertaken.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills who is very organised.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft software including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- You will be focussed on customer satisfaction, delivery and building direct relationships with our major retail customers to maintain and build on existing multi £M agreements.
- Focused on proactively driving expansion opportunities with existing and new customer base.
- Responsible to ensure prompt response to customer issues and keeping to deadlines.
- Liaise with all key persons in different departments to keep good relationships and achieve customer requirements/targets and delivery.