Our client is an established UK manufacturer of commercial Refrigeration cabinets selling directly into leading supermarket and grocery chains and food outlets via a network of independent distributors.
Due to continued growth, they are now looking to recruit a Key Account Manager who can facilitate an ambitious growth plan. The successful candidate will be responsible for the ongoing sales and profit development of UK Key Accounts, identifying product and service opportunities, developing and executing appropriate business plans and nurturing strong, long term relationships.
- profitable development of Key Accounts in the UK.
- responsibility for both acquisition of new business as well as existing contract fulfillment.
- delivering ongoing sales and growth from Key Account business in line with business plans and budgets.
- responsibility for developing and managing Key Account relationships with decision makers, influencers and other stakeholders.
- Developing a detailed understanding of Key Account aims and objectives and to ensure the company is informed to respond appropriately.
- Preparations of budgets, business plans and account plans in support of the Key Account Business Development.
- the preparation, negotiation and implementation of Key Account tenders / agreements.
- Ownership of Key Account Management, Project Management and Internal Sales for the Key Account Business (coaching / mentoring, training, recruitment, performance management).
- Responsible for leading co-operation and co-ordination with other internal functions in support of Key Account Business. (Operations, Design, HR, Finance & Distributor Business).
- Where necessary, support all other internal functions with issues relating to Key Account Business (Forecasts / Planning, Design & Debtors).
- Where necessary, represent the company at industry and customer events, conferences and trade shows.
- Member of the Executive Team participating in the leadership group and helping to create and provide support for strategies, plans and direction for the profitable development of the Company.
- Attendance of monthly Executive Meetings.
- Monthly reporting.
- As a member of the Leadership Group, support the implementation and enforcement of company codes, policies and standards of good conduct.