Leading European company, a technology innovator in the fields of Air Conditioning, Air Handling and Refrigeration. With their headquarters in Germany and with production sites in Europe, Czech Republic, Turkey, China and India they have repeatedly set technological standards for over a century and can satisfy nearly every conceivable customer need. With sales dealers and distributors in more than 50 countries they can guarantee customer proximity, high flexibility and efficiency.
Due to continued expansion they are recruiting a Project Engineer / Manager to work on prestigious Air Conditioning and Air Handling projects in Southern UK.
Ideally living in the Hants / M3 corridor area this role would suit a current Project Engineer or Manager who is working within the HVAC industry.
Reporting to the Regional Manager you will receive first class training and be expected to:
- organise labour and resources
- schedule works with clients
- order materials
- supervisor sub-contractors on site
- attend meetings with senior engineers and clients
- report on progress
- attend to Health and Safety matters
As a prime candidate for this career progressive role you will have:
- relevant technical qualifications
- at least 3-4 years experience within the HVAC and Refrigeration industry
- experience in Air Conditioning or Air Handling or Refrigeration
- a current drivers licence
This highly reputable company continues to push the boundaries of design in order to manufacture and install products for the future of the HVAC industry. But it’s the people behind the products that are at the heart of their business. They want to talk to ambitious and career minded people.
For more detailed information on this vacancy and a confidential discussion please contact David Walker : 0118 930 4444 or 07774 726119 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org