As one of the largest independent industrial refrigeration engineering companies in the UK this business is renowned for innovation and constantly pushing the boundaries of environmentally focused Refrigeration and Air Conditioning. Their experience covers a broad range of industry sectors including Food Production, Cold Storage & Distribution, Brewing & Distilling, Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical and Leisure facilities. Working in partnership with customers from design through to commissioning and maintenance, their systems enable customers to upgrade their efficiencies and refine operating costs.
Due to current steady growth they are searching for an experienced Industrial Refrigeration Engineer to :
- fabricate fit and assemble refrigeration plant
- install and commission new or replacement plant and, as appropriate, take responsibility for sub-contract staff
- respond to contract maintenance or service requests for system inspection, repair or overhaul
- attend to system failures, diagnose faults, identify solutions and rectify
As an ideal candidate for this position you will have:
- 6 + years experience working in the Industrial Refrigeration industry
- Last 3 years experience working as a Service and Maintenance Engineer
- A current Ammonia Safe Handling Certificate
- NVQ 2 or equivalent
- F-Gas Safe Handling certificate
- Driving licence
- A focus on customer service in work methods
This leading brand has values that have strengthened their organisation, shaped their culture and guided their behaviour. They foster a culture that promotes excellent performance, teamwork, inclusion, leadership and growth. Their employee and leader diversity constantly mirrors their markets.
For more detailed information on this vacancy and a confidential discussion please contact David Dunn on: 0118 907 6181 Email: email@example.com