Leading player in the global Air Conditioning market is urgently looking to recruit a General Sales Manager.
Overall Job Purpose: To develop and grow the UK Air Conditioning business in line with company and group strategies and objectives.
Primary Objectives of the Role: To drive and manage the UK business to profitably achieve maximum sales and profit growth in line with company and group strategies and objectives.
Key Responsibilities: Strategy Development – To formulate and agree, implement and drive the strategy.
1. Main Duties:
- Business Planning - To develop, agree, achieve, review and evaluate business activities in conjunction with the strategy.
- Business Analysis – To review and evaluate market conditions and competitor activities, and keep abreast of all key developments.
- Forecasting and Product Planning – Working with the Product Manager to ensure accurate stock forecasting in line with sales projections.
- Product Marketing – Working with the marketing team to manage and drive marketing and PR activity.
- Product Specification - Working with Technical Manager to ensure that product specifications are in line with British Quality and safety standards.
- Communication – To effectively develop and manage internal and external business relationships
2. Supervisory / Managerial Responsibilities:
- Management and control of the development of all personnel within the Division.
- Responsible for all decision making in relation to the air conditioning division, communicating and involving the Product Manager and B2B Director as appropriate
3. Other Responsibilities:
- Divisional budgetary management
- Effective Communication and Analytical Skills.
- Organisation and prioritisation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good networking abilities.
- Good administration attributes.
- Highly focussed and capable of sustaining a fast pace in a dynamic environment.
- Completer finisher - able to be resilient to drive issues through to a successful customer focused solution.
- Good judgement - able to make practical and realistic decisions within scope of responsibility.
- Able to solve business and customer related issues.
- Be equally comfortable generating operational ideas and solutions and delivering and implementing action plans.
- Proven commercial acumen and ability to achieve commercial objectives
- Experience of working within a performance management environment – KPIs and Service Level Agreements.
- Able to be flexible and develop quality, customer-focussed targets and service.
Call David Walker now on 0118 930 4444 or 07774 726119 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org