Our Client is a global technology and industrial leader. Their Industrial Refrigeration division delivers project solutions, maintenance & service solutions that support their customers' manufacturing, cold storage and R&D testing requirements.
As a trained engineer, you will be provide project solutions along with planned, preventative & reactive works to their target markets being meat, poultry, food manufacturing, beverage, cold storage, general manufacturing, leisure, pharmaceutical & automotive.
- Direct point of contact with the client for site technical service and maintenance issues.
- Responsible for trouble shooting and resolving industrial refrigeration / chiller systems within a set timeframe and according to a defined process, service agreement and customer needs.
- To carry out system PPM as per contract requirements, communicating clearly findings and any further actions required or recommendations for system improvement, upgrades or optimisations.
- To keep customer informed on the service you are providing.
- To prepare detailed reports / technical communications on work carried out and submit to service co-ordination & client as required.
- Ideally served a refrigeration apprenticeship.
- Ideally hold a recognised refrigeration qualification. C&G etc.
- You will have an F-GAS 2079 card and ammonia handling certification (preferred but not essential).
- Experience in working with HFC, Ammonia & Co2 systems.
- Experience with major manufacturers.
- Experience with DX, pumped, flooded, multistage systems.
- Electrical and controls experience to be able to identify and rectify electrical and control issues.
- Able to understand and analyse relevant technical documents such as electrical schemes, fluid schemes, piping diagrams, psychometric diagrams, etc.
- Capable of working without documented procedures and with limited supervision.
- Possess a committed can do and positive attitude with the ability to integrate and work as a member of a team.