Our Client manufactures and maintains process cooling, process heating, temperature control and comfort cooling solutions.
A great opportunity to join our client's Sales Team. The successful candidate will play a vital role in the sales process by providing technical advice to the sales team to develop, sell and successfully implement product or service solutions to meet our customer’s needs. Primarily be responsible for the development and growth of the Installation services business development of relationships with new and existing sub-contractors.
- Assist sales engineers and senior members of the business pre-order to produce costings and quotes on installation projects
- Participate in review of new projects to finalize design, scope, and commercial aspects of new orders.
- Attend project handover with the client to confirm scope and timeline requirements.
- Manage procurement for all equipment and subcontracts works related to all projects in your control.
- Produce or take responsibility for production of schematic and general arrangement/installation drawings and ensure good document control so that contractor is using current version
- Produce project plans for all projects and update as necessary
- Co-ordination of equipment parts and subcontractors to ensure required time frames are achieved
- Providing technical support to clients and sales engineers, coordinating projects
- Liaising closely with clients, providing detailed updates on projects
- Managing installations and commissioning of industrial cooling systems to ensure they are technically correct to an acceptable standard.
- Managing engineers/teams on site, ensuring contract agreements are met and health and safety standards are maintained.
- Identify resources and assign responsibilities
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored
- Works closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s)
- Financial control of project to meet or ideally improve on budget
- Assist in filtering design flaws throughout the project
- Any other duties deemed necessary
- Degree/HND in at least one of the relevant engineering disciplines or experience in this subject
- Experience in Project Management
- Training in Health and Safety principals and knowledge of Construction Design and Maintenance Regulations 2015
For the role you will be required to travel across the region and UK with overnight stays
For more information, please contact us on 0118 930 4444 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.