This global company is one of the leading technology innovators in the fields of air conditioning, refrigeration and air handling. With their headquarters in Germany and with production sites in Europe, Czech Republic, Turkey, China and India they have repeatedly set technological standards through innovation for over a century and can satisfy nearly every conceivable customer need. With sales organisations and distributors in more than 50 countries they can guarantee customer proximity, high flexibility and efficiency.
Due to continued expansion their Hampshire office is recruiting a Contracts Engineer. The projects will be primarily within the Hants, M3, Surrey, Berks, Sussex area.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager your main responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure all air conditioning and air handling site works are executed efficiently and correctly according to contract documents and company standards
- Control of all commercial and contract matters allocated by the Contracts Manager
- Maintain cost effective purchasing
- Administer all variations
- Ensure the installation engineers maintain continuity of workload by liaising and planning with Sales & Contracts staff as well as Installation Supervisors
- Ensure all problems with the contract are dealt with promptly so that completion dates are maintained
You will have:
- relevant Mechanical / HVAC technical qualifications
- NVQ level 2/3 in Air Conditioning / Refrigeration
- 2-3 + years field based experience within the HVAC or Air Conditioning industry
- good understanding of modern building services design
- a current full drivers licence
- good time management ability and excellent interpersonal skills
- excellent personal resilience and an ability to persist with contract processes
This highly reputable company continues to push the boundaries of design in order to manufacture and install products for the future of the HVAC industry. But it’s the people behind the products that are at the heart of their business. They want to talk to ambitious and career minded people.
For more detailed information on this vacancy and a confidential discussion please contact David Walker on: 0118 930 4444 or 07774 726119