Our Client is a long-established British manufacturer of ventilation equipment with headquarters in the UK, subsidiaries in Europe and International distributors throughout the world.
They are looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Specification Sales Manager for the commercial / non-residential market to cover the North of England & Scotland.
For the role you need to have a good understanding of the route to market via specification and distribution and be a technically qualified individual with a proven track record within the HVAC industry.
- To ensure ROI on proposals meets company objectives.
- To prepare and propose sales budgets from income forecast activity and gain sign-off from the UK Sales Manager.
- To ensure the CRM is updated with comprehensive and accurate information and documentation.
- To use effective verbal and written communication skills to co-operate proficiently with customers, installers and colleagues.
- To be flexible in approach when required to cover during colleagues absenteeism.
- To target and develop Commercial Developers, Architects, Buyers, Specifiers, Contractors, M&E Consultants and preferred distribution partners.
- To ensure CRM tool has all customers' correct contacts and divisional offices listed.
- Accurately prepare and present tenders and schedules to specifiers.
- Review, analyse and action leads sent via CRM tool or self generated.
- Identify new projects from existing contractual partners and ensure that all the organisations involved are aware of the relevant specification schedules.
- Work closely with the Account Sales / National Account teams to ensure that preferred wholesales are given the opportunity to supply specification business .
- To present to the UK Sales Manager the current status on live projects.
- To attend exhibitions as and when required.
- To be prepared to undertake presentations and CPD seminars to multiple clients as requested.
- Will be required to host regular field days accompanied by the UK Sales Manager.
- To attend regular meetings with ASM and Domestic Specification Managers allocated to the territory.
- To produce reports from working week to be supplied on time to the UK Sales Manager.
- Experience in a similar role ideal.
- Suitable technical qualifications are required.
- Demonstrable Mechanical / Electrical engineering experience is required.
- Knowledge of the HVAC Industry is preferable.
- Previous CRM experience is preferable.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey technical information verbally and in writing.
For more information about this position, please contact David Walker on : 0118 930 4444 or email@example.com