Our client manufactures Air Conditioning systems for residential and commercial environments.
They are seeking to recruit a Commercial Manager for their Finance and Customer Services department.
- Determine staffing requirements hire and train new staff.
- Supervise direct reporting staff according to overall company policy.
- Apply strategic planning to determine company, department or unit objectives.
- Set employee goals and objectives.
- Develop staff to maximise potential.
- Monitor staff performance including performance reviews.
- Delegate work duties to staff to attain objectives.
- Monitor and assist staff with work progress.
- Evaluate current business processes and systems.
- Plan and implement procedures and systems to maximise operating efficiency.
- Establish and maintain controls.
- Formulate department/unit policies and practices.
- Co-ordinate financial and budget activities for maximum operational efficiency.
- Facilitate the preparation and analysis of financial reports.
- Review performance data (financial, sales and activity reports) to monitor and measure productivity, goal progress and activity levels.
- Knowledge of business and management principles and practices.
- Knowledge of strategic planning.
- Knowledge of human resource management principles and procedures.
- Knowledge of basic economic and accounting principles and practices.
- Knowledge of office administrative procedures.
- Proficient in relevant software applications.