Our Client is a global leader in the manufacture and sale of Air Conditioning products.
They are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager in Air Conditioning to generate business through Consultants, Mechanical and Electrical Contractors and National End User Key Accounts. The successful candidate will be required to network and build relationships with senior, key stakeholders within each of these channels to create strategic partnerships and solutions.
- Prepare and Manage a yearly business plan based on a target.
- Develop, manage and forecast a project pipeline to achieve the sales target.
- Generate and grow business through specifications, key strategic Contractors and key B2B activity.
- Manage and lead the delivery from start to finish of projects.
- Internally networking to deliver solutions within Air Conditioning division portfolio as applicable.
- Build and manage commercial planning for each account.
- Experience working within the Air Conditioning industry in a senior sales role.
- Knowledge of DX Air Conditioning systems.
- Target driven with track record of achievement.
- Good IT skills.
- Develop opportunities within the market place.
- Increase sales revenue & control margin.
- Activity through Distributor Partners, consulting engineers & national accounts.
- Pro-active support of sales function with full design and product solutions ability.
- Strong communication and organisational skills and business acumen.
- Good presentation skills.
- Professional manner and attitude.
- Strong relationship-building skills / UK operational experience in A/C industry.
- Good relationship with influencers within the A/C market.
- Educated in engineering and / or business (prefer HND / degree level).
- Experience working within a major HVAC company - especially on VRF products.
- Experience of working with different cultures.
- Enthusiastic attitude and passion for target achievement.
- Progressive goal & vision for success.
To be successful in this role you ideally have to be able to demonstrate : relevant experience of selling within the HVAC industry as well as a thorough understanding of the construction process. A good understanding of the client's product range and its competitors in the market. Have strong product demonstration & presentation skills. Have good social skills, an outgoing character who is able to entertain clients appropriately and represent the company in networking events. The successful candidate must have the ability to contribute to and become a key part of a strong successful team and be customer focused with a ‘can do’ attitude.
For more information about the position, please contact David Walker on : 0118 930 4444 or email@example.com