This global trend setter in motors, fans and control systems has built an outstanding reputation and is now a market leader in the HVAC market sector. With over 2000 employees at the main plant and with subsidiary facilities and representative offices in more than 30 countries around the world they have ensured their access to global markets. Their continually expanding network stretches form Great Britain to China.
Their South East England operation currently has a vacancy for an Area Sales Manager - HVAC Market to start in January 2016. Reporting to the National Sales Manager
this career progressive role will require you to:
- develop sales of fans and fan-related products through a combination of furthering relationships with existing customers and contacts as well as seeking out prospective new customers and establishing and developing these new opportunities
- maintain and develop customer accounts once established to maximize turnover and margins through regular visits and providing solutions for customers’ problems related to fans in the industrial market sector
- constantly increase technical knowledge base through the attendance of training events at the companies head office and European facilities
- attend appropriate exhibitions and seminars to acquire further product knowledge and market knowledge
- assist in the preparation of forecasts and budgets for the industrial fan business in the defined territory
As the ideal candidate for this role you:
- shall have a minimum of 5 years proven and demonstrable track record of selling fans and fan-related products into a primarily OEM and HVAC environment
- will be capable of working largely unsupervised from a home base, with technical and commercial support being provided by office-based colleagues
- shall be computer literate, with competence in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications.
- will be self-motivated and in possession of well developed communication skills, both written and oral, enabling effective interaction with colleagues and customers
This leading brand has values that have strengthened their organization, shaped their culture and guided their behavior for many years. They foster a culture that promotes excellent performance, teamwork, inclusion, leadership and growth.
If you would like to discuss this great opportunity in more detail please contact David Walker in confidence on 0118 930 4444 or 07774 726 119 or apply now as shown. Rest assured you will always be in direct control of your application at all times.