This global trendsetter in commercial heating and heat pumps has built an outstanding reputation and is now a leader in the HVAC market sector. Their continually expanding network stretches form Great Britain to China.
Their operation currently has a vacancy for a Technical Sales Support Engineer. Reporting to the Sales Manager this career progressive role will require you to develop sales of heat pumps through a combination of furthering relationships with existing customers and contacts as well as seeking out prospective new clients and establishing and developing new opportunities.
- maintain and develop customer accounts once established to maximise turnover and margins through regular visits and providing solutions for customers’ requirements
- constantly increase technical knowledge base through the attendance of training events at the companies head office and European facilities
- attend exhibitions and seminars to acquire further product and market knowledge
- assist in the preparation of forecasts and budgets for the business in the defined territory
As the ideal candidate for this role you:
- will have a minimum of 3 years proven and demonstrable track record of selling commercial heating products and/or heat pumps into the HVAC environment
- will be capable of working mainly unsupervised with technical and commercial support provided by colleagues
- need to be computer literate, with competence in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications
- will have well developed communication skills, both written and oral, enabling effective interaction with colleagues and customers
This leading brand has values that have strengthened their organisation, shaped their culture and guided their growth for many years. They foster an atmosphere that promotes high performance, teamwork, inclusion, leadership and development.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact David Walker in confidence on : 0118 930 4444 or 07774 726119 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org