This global manufacturer of Air Handling Units has built an outstanding reputation and is now a market leader. With over 1000 employees at the main plant and with subsidiary facilities and representative offices in more than 30 countries around the world, they have ensured their access to global markets. Their continually expanding network stretches form Great Britain to China.
Their UK operation currently has a vacancy for an Area Sales Manager reporting to the National Sales Manager
This exciting role will require you to:
- develop sales of Air Handling Units and related products through a combination of furthering relationships with existing customers and contacts as well as seeking out prospective new clients and establishing and developing new opportunities
- maintain and develop customer accounts once established, to maximise turnover and margins through regular visits and provide solutions in the commercial and industrial markets
- constantly increase technical knowledge base through the attendance of training events at the company's head office and European facilities
- attend exhibitions and seminars to acquire further product and market knowledge
- assist in the preparation of forecasts and budgets
As the ideal candidate for this role you should:
- have 3+ years proven and demonstrable track record of selling Air Handling or HVAC products
- be capable of working unsupervised from a home base, with technical and commercial support being provided by office-based colleagues
- be computer literate, with competence in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications.
- be self-motivated and have well developed communication skills, both written and oral, enabling effective interaction with colleagues and customers
This leading brand has values that have strengthened their organisation, shaped their culture and guided their sales for many years. They foster a culture that promotes excellent performance, teamwork, inclusion, leadership and growth.
If you would like to discuss this superb opportunity in more detail please contact us in confidence on 0118 466 3333 or 07774 726119 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org