Our client is a globally active leader in the areas of ventilation systems, control engineering, drive and automotive technology. The company has been achieving great things since it was founded.
An opportunity has arisen for an Area Sales Manager to join this great company in the South West / Wales, to develop the sale of specific fans and fan related products to OEM and Distribution Customers within the defined geographical territory.
- To develop sales of specific fans and fan related products through a combination of furthering relationships with existing customers and contacts, as well as seeking out prospective new customers, establishing and developing relationships with these prospective customers.
- Broaden the customer base inside the defined territory.
- Maintain and develop customer accounts once established to maximise turnover and margins, through regular visits and other contacts and the provision of solutions for customers' air movement problems.
- Constantly increase technical knowledge base through the attendance of training events.
- Attend appropriate exhibitions and seminars to further product knowledge and market knowledge.
- Provide timely written feedback on customer visits.
- Assist in the preparation of forecasts and budgets for the defined territory.
- A proven and demonstrable track record of selling fans and fan related products into an OEM environment.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in such a role.
- Capable of working largely unsupervised from home, with technical, administrative and commercial support provided by those based in our client's office.
- Possess above average levels of literacy and numeracy.
- Computer literate, with competence in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications.
- To be self-motivated and possess above average communication skills.