Our client offers a comprehensive range of Heating and Commercial Plumbing piping systems and components for use in most pressure piping applications.
They are looking to recruit an Area Sales Manager (Building Services Division) to manage the appointed area, working closely with Mechanical Contractors, Consulting Engineers and Distributors.
You will be required to actively sell the client's products and to further add value wherever possible by bringing to the customer's attention the client's investment in estimating, CAD and fabrication.
- Procurement of sales, being responsive and pro-active to the needs of the customer.
- To interact and support the sales team wherever possible, acting as a role model for best practice sales methods for the area.
- Agree, monitor and achieve individual sales targets, ensuring familiarity with all products (Building Services systems) and adding value.
- to be familiar with computer software utilised in the daily course of business.
- To keep an accurate log of projects and to monitor progress of each project to conclusion.
- The ability to produce accurate area reports on time.
- To visit site wherever necessary for the purpose of sales, training, project management, product support.
- Ability to communicate with Customers at all levels.
- Ability to communicate with line Manager.
- Ability to communicate with internal and external colleagues within the company.
- Ability to communicate with colleagues at HQ and associated companies.
- Previous experience as an Area Sales Manager in an HVAC / technical environment.
- Previous experience in the HVAC / Building Services industry ideally
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to operate a personal computer.
- Basic planning skills.
- Customer focus.
- Understanding of operational objectives.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
For more information about this position, please contact David Walker on : 0118 9304444 or firstname.lastname@example.org