Formed in the early 1900s, this leading company provides air conditioning, air handling, cooling and humidification products to commercial clients around the world.
The Company has always been a ‘solutions’ focussed business, quick to adapt to the latest advances in technology to meet customers’ demands. They are always at the forefront of cooling product development and have provided their expertise and design to many prestigious projects throughout Europe and Australasia.
Due to continued expansion of their specialist division for close control air conditioning for Data Centres, they are recruiting an experienced Close Control Air Conditioning / Chiller Service Engineer to cover and area including and surrounding Berks, M4, Bucks, Oxon, Surrey, Hants.
- 5 + years proven experience in a similar role in either the Refrigeration and/or Air Conditioning industries
- qualifications to a minimum of Level 2 City and Guilds or equivalent
- a proven track record in servicing and maintaining commercial Air Conditioning Systems and Chillers (experience with Close Control Air Conditioning and Trend BMS systems would be a real advantage)
- F-Gas certified and compliant
- a flexible disposition with regard to working hours and be in a position to work overtime
This company concentrates on the primary goal of delivering products and services that go beyond the customers' expectations and requirements, setting rigorous standards and quality throughout every aspect of the process. They are looking for experienced committed engineers that want to progress and grow their expertise and provide world class solutions to blue chip clients.
For more detailed information on this vacancy and a confidential discussion please contact David Dunn on: 0118 9307 6181 or email: email@example.com