The Company, currently owned by a larger American brand, has always been a ‘solutions’ focussed business, quick to adapt to the latest advances in technology to meet customers’ demands. They are constantly at the forefront of cooling product development and have provided their expertise and design to many prestigious projects throughout Europe and Australasia.
Due to continued expansion of their specialist division for close control air conditioning of Data Centres, they are recruiting an experienced mobile Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Service Engineer to cover the locations including and surrounding Northampton, Oxford and St Albans.
As a prime candidate for this career progressive role you will have:
- a minimum of 5 years proven experience in a similar role in either the refrigeration or air conditioning industries
- qualifications to a minimum of Level 2 (City and Guilds) or equivalent
- a proven track record with regard to servicing and maintaining commercial Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Systems – experience with Data Centres and / or Trend BMS systems a real advantage
- F-Gas certified and compliant
- a flexible disposition with regard to working hours and be in a position to work overtime and be included within the company on call rota
- a conscientious attitude towards both engineering and in the competition of all company documentation associated with the role.
For more detailed information on this vacancy and a confidential discussion please contact David Dunn on: 0118 930 2796 or 07587 772 978