This multinational electronics company employs over 80,000 people over 100 countries and has global sales in excess of USD 50 billion. They specialise in producing mobiles, telecoms equipment, home appliances, air conditioning units and vehicle components. They are a leading brand of residential air conditioners with one of the world's highest market shares and regularly maintain their position as yearly sales leader.
Due to continued expansion they are recruiting an experienced an Air Conditioning Service & Commissioning Engineer with experience on VRF systems. Based in the M3 / M4 corridor West of London you will:
- Repair, service and maintain Air Conditioning systems across a variety of building types
- Respond to service calls for both contract and non-contract customers
- Carry out commissioning duties on new systems
- Ensure a Risk Assessment is conducted and documented prior to all works to be carried out
- Take ownership of the clients needs with good communications in order to maintain stable and profitable relationships
As a prime candidate for this career progressive role you will have:
- a minimum of 5 years proven experience in a similar role in either the refrigeration or air conditioning industries
- qualifications to a minimum of Level 2 (City and Guilds) or equivalent
- a proven track record with regard to servicing and maintaining commercial Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Systems
- F-Gas Certification
- a professional attitude and look
- a flexible disposition with regard to working hours and be in a position to work overtime and be included within the company on call rota
- a conscientious attitude towards both engineering and in the competition of all company documentation associated with the role.
This world leading company is determined to find people who match their corporate culture and who are determined to succeed. They attract dedicated and enthusiastic engineers with a hunger for challenge. Their professional teams attract pro-active and highly competent career minded individuals able to take decisive actions and who are focused on out performing their competitors.
For more detailed information on this vacancy and a confidential discussion please contact David Dunn on: 0118 930 2796 or 07587 772 978