Our Client is a leading Air Conditioning, Renewables and Energy Solutions company seeking to recruit a UK and European Technical Support Engineer for their Helpdesk in the UK, reporting to the Technical Manager.
This position is a development role, suited to an Air Conditioning Engineer looking to increase their knowledge and experience in the HVAC market. There will be in-depth and structured training covering the full range of our client's products (VRF, Splits, AWHP, Ventilation and Controls) and will lead to a Technical Specialist role.
The Engineer should have good knowledge of air conditioning equipment and principles and ideally industry qualifications.
Key Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Provide telephone and email technical support on the helpdesk for UK and Northern European customers.
- Assist with identification of spare parts & parts ordering for direct customers and distribution.
- Provide warranty support for all products.
- Assist with occasional site visits for commissioning and trouble-shooting.
- On-site technical support visits to UK and European countries.
- Commissioning VRF systems in line with the company procedures.
- Support the Application and Sales Engineers with VRF designs.
- knowledge of Windows based software (PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
- Continuously promoting our Client's products and services.
For more information about this position, please contact David Walker on : 0118 930 4444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.