This large, multinational engineering company employs over 80,000 people throughout 100 countries and has global sales in excess of $ 50 billion. They specialise in producing engineering / electronic products. They are also a leading brand of air conditioners with one of the world's highest market shares and regularly maintain their position as yearly sales leader.
Due to their continued commitment to their world class Training Academy they are recruiting a Training Executive to train staff on air conditioning and refrigeration material. Based in Surrey, West of London, you will have extensive knowledge of air conditioning systems as the training will include the full range of systems including VRF, Splits, AHWHP, Ventilation and Controls.
You will utilise your extensive knowledge to develop new technical and CPD training manual for installers, consultants and architects.
You will also:
- Care for the day to day operation of the Training Academies
- Supervise and project manage the installation of new training products in the Training Academy
- Assist with occasional site visits for commissioning and troubleshooting
- Provide telephone technical support on the helpdesk
Within this role you will have key relationships with internal Technical Managers, Sales Engineers and Internal Support Teams, as well as external relationships with Air Conditioning distributors, contractors and consultants.
For this career progressive role you will have:
- 5 + years proven experience in a training role in either the refrigeration, air conditioning or mechanical / electrical / electronic industries
- qualifications to a minimum of Level 2 (City and Guilds) or equivalent
- a professional attitude and demeanour
- first class communication skills
This world leading company is determined to find people who match their corporate culture and who are determined to succeed. They attract dedicated and enthusiastic engineers with a hunger for challenge. Their professional teams attract pro-active and highly competent career minded individuals who are focused on out performing their competitors.
For more detailed information on this vacancy and a confidential discussion please contact David Walker on 0118 930 4444 or mobile tel. 07774 726119