This leading UK Maintenance Services company has developed a wide range of products and solutions capable of delivering across all business sectors. They delivers services throughout the UK and Ireland and have strong relationships with partners capable of delivering chiller, air conditioning and heating maintenance solutions.
Their South East office is looking to recruit a field based Territory Sales Manager to cover growing demand in the UK HVAC market. The company has aggressive growth plans for its specialist Chiller & Air Conditioning Maintenance business. This newly created role represents an exciting challenge for someone looking to join a business with a strong record of growth.
Reporting to the Sales Director your key responsibilities will include:
- Key account and customer management - first point of call for customer s, pro-active customer meetings, review meetings and customer metrics
- Account management - top to bottom management of customer requirements
- Territory management - development of territory business plans, regional territory management, customer priority management and visit frequency planning, objective setting and target management
- Project Management - delivery of projects / small works
- Management of small internal team
- Attendance at weekly sales conference calls and monthly sales meetings
- Team projects - joint customer problem solving and tender management
- Site surveys and logistics support
- Completion of RAMS documents
- Total customer management
- An experienced Salesman with HVAC background, with the ability to work with contracts managers, facilities managers and HVAC engineers
- Experienced with business to business sales cycle
- A Graduate with engineering degree or HNC
- Knowledgeable of building services, HVAC, mechanical engineering sector
- Ambitious and results-oriented
This entrepreneurial company is dedicated to supplying high quality solutions to a wide range of business sectors. Experience and flexibility is an essential component in potential candidates.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact David Walker in confidence on 0118 930 4444 or 07774 726119 or apply now as shown. Rest assured you will always be in direct control of your application at all times.