Our client is the specialist within air treatment, supplying air handling units, fan coil units, unit heaters, close control systems and air filters.
They have a position for a Senior Contracts Engineer, reporting to the Regional Contracts Manager, to provide contracting services on Air Conditioning sites to ensure completion on time and in an efficient, professional manner.
- To ensure contracts are executed in strict accordance with company policies and procedures and in compliance to relevant technical / legislative standards.
- To control all commercial and contract matters relating to orders allocated by the Contracts Manager.
- To compile Health & Safety requirements for sites.
- To uphold and promote the good name of the company at all times.
- To ensure cost effective purchasing and delivery scheduling for materials, labour and/or equipment to site.
- To maximise the profitable and timely execution of all contracts.
- To maintain all contract documentation in an efficient manner and in compliance with company policies/procedures.
- To monitor contracts financially, commercially and technically - ensuring that the final gross margin is maximised including issue and closing of final accounts.
- To ensure that all requirements are fulfilled on the contracts.
- To ensure all variations are expeditiously completed and that interim and final accounts are regularly and accurately prepared, agreed with the customer and invoiced.
- To ensure all contract documentation is regularly and accurately updated.
- To promote other products associated with the company and in particular, where applicable, encourage after-sales for future service and maintenance.
- To ensure client satisfaction at all times with contracts both during and after execution.
- Liaise with the Contracts Manager ref. any issues on site and which may delay the completion of the contract or jeopardise the satisfaction of the customer.
- To process purchase order numbers to the accounts department in accordance with the company's procedures.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Minimum NVQ level 2 / 3 in Air Conditioning
- HNC /HND / Degree in Mechanical or HVAC discipline or equivalent would be an advantage
- CSCS skill card holder
- SMSTS Certification
- Commercial knowledge an advantage
- Good understanding of modern Building Services design
- Minimum of 2 years field based Project / Install. experience
- Good time management skills
- Good IT skills and ability to use software packages
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
For more information about this position, please contact David Walker on : 0118 930 4444 or 07774 726119 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.