Based in London for over 25 years, this specialist Air Conditioning & Refrigeration company have evolved to become one of the market leaders. They offer an extensive range of equipment utilised in areas such as chilled distribution centres, supermarkets, hotels, banks, pharmaceutical storage, hospitals, ships, food production and industrial processing.
Due to expansion an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Sales Engineer to join their London operation, to:
- Identify strategies to achieve sales and throughput opportunities to achieve monthly and annual targets
- Liaise with customers on a regular basis to encourage new business and promote products and services
- Maintain and develop effective working relationships with clients through communication including : face-to-face meetings, site visits, site surveys, managing installations, identifying additional opportunities and pro-actively resolving issues
- Maintain client records, communications and details on the Company’s CRM
- Assist in the generation of technical specifications, prepare quotations, determine and negotiate prices and agree delivery and payment terms
Based in South East UK or London and reporting to the Divisional Director you will need :
- 3 + years proven experience selling Refrigeration and Air Conditioning products in an external field sales environment
- technical product sales support experience
- strong numerical skills
- be a good communicator at all levels with excellent customer service abilities and an outgoing personality
- strong negotiating skills
- Full driving licence
The direction and focus of this business is towards strong client partnerships. They strive to be the market leader of their field and they are looking for technical sales people to help achieve that goal.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact David Walker in confidence on : 0118 930 4444 or 07774 726 119 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rest assured you will always be in direct control of your application at all times.