Our Client is the global leader in consumer electronics and core components.
They are looking to recruit a Pre Sales Engineer to support the external Sales team, Distribution Partners and customers with pre-sales 'back office' functions as well as to aid order processing.
- Provide Sales Team, Distribution Partners and Customers with product information in a timely manner.
- Provide Sales Team, Distribution Partners and Customers with a Project design service utilising Software and AutoCAD if required.
- Provide Sales Team, Distribution Partners and Customers with accurate quotations in-line with Company guidelines to maximise both sales & profit.
- Collate and analyse competitors product RRP pricing and ensure quotations are in line with the market expectations.
- Collate competitors' product information to provide useful sales tools and product information.
- Operate Project Registration to ensure activities of distributors with end users (products, sales activity, stock levels, etc.) is understood.
- Constantly develop Air Conditioning product knowledge.
- Manage the project pipeline to ensure it is updated on a regular basis.
- Enter customer orders onto SAP, update internal order book and facilitate deliveries from warehouse, as and when required.
- Build relationships with customers and keep them informed of delivery schedules and accurate stock availability in a timely manner.
- Manage stock activity to ensure information is up to date on stock levels, sales out data and which distributors are selling to which end users.
- Contribute to meetings and assist in forecasts, utilising pre-sales project knowledge and customer feedback.
- Educated in Mechanical Engineering (HND or degree level).
- Good IT skills.
- Operational use of SAP Business Software.
- Operational use of AutoCAD.
- Pro-active support of sales function with design and product solutions ability.
- Good presentation skills.
- Strong communication and organisational skills and business acumen.
- Good project management skills and ability to work well under pressure.
- Professional manner and attitude.
- Knowledge of Air Conditioning systems (at least theoretical)
- Strong relationship-building skills
- UK operational experience in Air Conditioning industry
- Experience in order processing.
- Background of technical support & training.
For more information about this position, please contact David Walker on : 0118 930 4444 or firstname.lastname@example.org