Our Client offers high efficiency control solutions and monitoring for Refrigeration and HVAC systems. Due to planned growth and exciting new developments within the UK organisation, they are looking to recruit a Sales Manager for the OEM market with a proven background and experience within the Retail Refrigeration market.
The successful candidate will be a hardworking and motivated individual, capable of driving business sales through an accomplished technical understanding of Refrigeration and/or Controls systems. The successful candidate must be proficient at building relationships and selling to high level business professionals with an enthusiastic approach to a target-driven role.
- Overall accountability and ownership for technically promoting and selling to UK industry OEMs - (Bottle Coolers, Display Cabinets and Cases, Packs, Condensing Units and Cold Rooms).
- Creation and Maintenance of an OEM CRM Database.
- Assist with sales forecasts and annual strategic planning process.
- Analysis of monthly sales results and KPIs and where necessary, take corrective action.
- Interface with the Technical Support Team to provide seamless integration of Clients' products into the OEM market.
- Provide input on advertising, literature and promotional materials.
- Recommending pricing strategies to remain competitive.
- An understanding of carbon and energy reduction programs within the retail environment.
- Broad understanding of the Refrigeration retail market and its key drivers.
- Build relationships with the supply chain, from cabinet and pack manufacturers, Design and Installation companies, Consultants, End users, Service companies and facilities management businesses.
- Willingness to undertake regular comprehensive product training as well as personal development training.
- Role is field based and therefore primarily out visiting existing and potential clients.
- Extensive experience of operating within the Refrigeration industry.
- Results orientated with a proven ability to achieve and exceed sales goals.
- Previous Manufacturer sales experience.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to solve complex problems in a timely and effective manner.
- Ability to manage multiple projects involving a variety of resources with defined deadlines.
- Ideally hold a relevant technical qualification.
- Dynamic and driven to achieve.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
- Self motivated, with the ability to manage own diary / pragmatic with a pro-active approach to work.
- A willingness to go the 'extra mile' and focused on customer satisfaction.
For more information about this role, please contact David Walker on : 0118 930 4444 or email@example.com