Our client is a global provider of plumbing, heating and water quality solutions for residential, industrial and commercial environments. They offer a highly varied plumbing, heating and controls product line.
They are urgently seeking to recruit an Electronics / Controls Product Sales Manager to generate sales from a portfolio of accounts in accordance with agreed targets and to maximise company profitability for a geographical area to achieve agreed sales volumes.
- Generate sales for a portfolio of accounts to achieve annual sales targets.
- Research new sales opportunities within the existing portfolio of accounts and identify new potential customers within the sales area.
- Monitor feedback from customers to measure their satisfaction with company products.
- Provide customers and potential customers within the allocated sales area with information about company products and services.
- Maintain an awareness of sales and other developments amongst competitors and pass any relevant information to the appropriate company staff.
- Maintain all required records of sales and other relevant information to enable performance to be measured and monitored.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers and other relevant bodies to ensure that the company's maximum sales potential is realised in the area.
- Maintain an awareness of developments in sales techniques and technology to ensure that the company maintains and develops its competitive position.
- Monitor the sales performance of competitors to ensure the company maintains and develops its competitive position.
- Assist in the development of sales and marketing literature and associated documents to improve the marketing of the company and its products.
- Assist other departments in the risk assessment of new products and services.
- To follow the Company's and Group's internal and external procedures.
- Significant Sales experience.
- knowledge and experience of marketing
- Good knowledge of heating controls / electronics.
- sales and interpersonal skills.
- planning and organisational skills.
- proven record of achieving targets.
- Full UK driving licene.
For more information about this position, please contact : David Walker on 0118 930 4444. Email: email@example.com