Our Client is an established HVAC & Refrigeration Engineering Company based in the South East, serving commercial sites in the South, South East & London areas.
They currently have a vacancy for a Service & Maintenance Contracts Manager to lead and manage their portfolio of commercial contracts.
- Lead and manager the Client's portfolio of commercial HVAC, Refrigeration and FM contracts, including team rotas, training and annual leave.
- Responsible for management and motivation of staff and contractors to ensure the smooth running of the contracts.
- Responsible for the operation of the service department activities and be able to provide support and guidance to the engineers on site and to be able to interpret technical requirements from engineers for the procurement of spare parts, repairs and remedials.
- Manage all aspects of Health and Safety.
- Liaise and develop relationships with the clients and their representatives. Actively attending sites for both client meetings and supervision, auditing works and to oversee any critical works.
- Manage resources to ensure efficiency and contractual obligations are maintained.
- Being able to set-up and mobilise new contracts including preliminary site surveys and compile asset information.
- Be commercially aware, compile and present realistic quotations on all areas of the business operations.
- Maintain supplier relationships under favourable terms to the benefit of the company.
- Monitor the financial aspects of the contracts and report on profitability.
- Have a clear understanding of all principles within contract management and Health & Safety and be conversant with the latest regulations and legislation.
- Industry experience is essential.
- Be a good communicator, IT literate, proactive and have attention to detail.
- Previous experience in management role.
- Optimistic nature with a drive to encourage and motivate the team to ensure high level of staff performance.
- Smart and professional at all times.
- Good timekeeper with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Certification and relevant qualifications.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
For more information about this position, please contact David Walker on 0118 930 4444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.