An exciting vacancy exists for a Business Development Manager involving promoting business relations predominately to Mechanical and Electrical Contractors, Ductwork Companies and Ducting contractors within specific areas in the South East.
Reporting to the National Sales and Marketing Manager your key responsibilities will be to:
- Develop, maximise and maintain sales within allocated regions by face to face selling to the customer base;
- Identify and act on business sales opportunities;
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of the companies product range and attend training courses when required;
- Demonstrate knowledge of customer and competitor activities within their regions;
- Attend sales meetings when requested;
- Prepare and present presentations at company sales meetings on sales activities as directed by the line manager;
- Gathering market and customer information to help development of future products and passing this to the relevant departments within the company
- At least 3 years of experience in sales within the heating, ventilation, air conditioning or related industries
- Extensive experience in all aspects of supplier relationship management and customer service skills
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Willingness to travel and work in a team of professionals
- Proven leadership and ability to drive results
- Proven ability to sell multiple products simultaneously
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact David Walker in confidence on 0118 930 4444 or 07774 726 119 or apply now as shown. Rest assured you will always be in direct control of your application at all times.