Our client is a leading international provider of specialist products and services for controlling indoor environments.
They are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to develop the sales of air conditioning products from new key accounts within the telecommunications and IT industry.
For the role the ideal candidate can be based in the South, Midlands or North West.
- To Develop the customer base to provide year on year growth.
- Identify, contact, arrange and attend meetings with new potential Key Account Customers. Identify their cooling needs and negotiate the sale of cooling products from our Client's product range.
- In conjunction with the Engineering Manager, evaluate cooling requirements of the latest IT equipment to adapt / develop cooling equipment.
- Maintain awareness of market conditions and report back to Senior Management, Engineering, Marketing and Manufacturing as appropriate.
- Liaise internally and ensure marketing initiatives support the sales effort.
- Take a proactive role in the specification and development of products to meet evolving market requirements.
- Personally liaise with the Senior Personnel within Key Account Customers.
- Prepare or update the business plan for sales as and when required.